Friday, February 21, 2014

Forsaken but not forgotten

Can't remember when was the last time I blogged.
And finally today I revisited here and read what i've written before and felt happy that I managed to blog bits of my life through this personal blog of mine.
I want to write again. I want to write down things that matter so that I could look back and smile (or cry) over the journey of life.

Thing is, life of a full time mum/housewife is demanding and exhausting. All I wanna do at the end of each day is to just lying down on my bed and let my fingers flying across my ipad and then go to sleep. Updates of life events are done mostly through instagram or facebook. They are good but to be able to write will be great too.

So... i'm back, talking to thin air here but well, maybe someday my offspring(s) will get to go back in time through this little space of mine in the www. Ha :)


No words :)




No comments:

Post a Comment