Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bali Babymoon





I figure this would be our last overseas trip as a couple. Just hubby and me.
With our 25 weeks bb girl growing steadily in my tummy.
She's so active these days. Kicking here and there.
Guess these are messages from her. To let me know that she's doing great.
Luv you baby belle.
Yes I would love to name her belle. Because she's so beautiful to me. 



Our silhoutte, with the beautiful sunset at Jimbaran. 


The villa where we stayed in Ubud is lovely. Even the welcome drinks look cute.




Love the warm water pool in our villa. And they have this lovely hut where you could relax & dream the afternoon away.


Flower bath for the couple who come here for honeymoon.
Or in our case, the mommy who's on babymoon? hehe..


Complimentary afternoon tea for us. 
The villa is located in the valley, surrounded by lots of greens, very calm & peaceful.


Spa products provided by the villa. The hubby had his very first spa session in the villa.
Well, it was just ok. But since it's free, we ain't complaining.


Love these polaroids.
They are like magics. That help sealing the moment forever.
They gonna bring back so much sweet memories years after.
:)





1 comment:

  1. hey jing...

    im visiting bali w my in-laws in july... could u recommend me any nice place to stay and nice eateries?

    pls send to my email at xweing@yahoo.com

    thx a bunch!

    -xiaowei

    ReplyDelete