Sunday, September 18, 2011

A woman's boot


That's what my beloved English teacher told us. That the country looks just like a woman's boot. I've less than 48 hours before departing. I would like to think that I've finished packing while in fact I don't. With the crazy weather over there, as warm as 30 in noon and as cold as 15 or below in early morning & at night, I really have no idea how to pack for the trip. Anyway I shouldn't underestimate mother nature because...



At Hokkaido, 2009, God knows how bad I shivered under my coat.
I'ld have wrapped myself up like a Chinese Zongzi. 

2 comments:

  1. Honey.. So happy you come to visit Italy!!!! Where are you going exactly? Cause it varies a lot depending on where you go... Still super super hot in the south... while in Milan, there is right now a big storm and it is raining crazy.. So my advice would be: take a bit of everything, with rain boots ;)) Sorry not to have a more convenient advice ';)) Re churches, yes, as long as you have a legging and a tshirt that covers your shoulder you are fine. Have fun there.. and do let me know if you have other questions! I'd be happy to help more.

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: super sunny here again in Milan.. so just take hot hot clothes. Your trip sounds amazing.. lucky you!

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete